- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-02-2012 1:57 PM
Posted in thread: Dip sagging floors on 12-02-2012 at 01:09 PM
i noticed a dip in my wood floor near front door. feels like someone dropped a bowling ball in
the spot. what could casue this? had my husband go under the house said he didnt see anything.
i asked hi...
- My cat is a moron, again
- One Word Game
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day