Last Activity:07-23-2007 9:32 AM
Posted in thread: Drain water coming through the tap?? on 07-22-2007 at 07:48 AM
More info is needed. Are you on a well water system? where is your septic tank in relationship
with your well.?also, how often does your softener go thru a "re-charge" ?On municipal supply &
Posted in thread: Drain water coming through the tap?? on 07-22-2007 at 07:38 AM
I recently bought a home that's 5 years old. After staining my deck, I cleaned the stain
sprayer in the laundry tub. Then, while cooking dinner, I go to get some water from the kitchen
sink, and it's ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?