Last Activity:11-07-2009 9:57 AM
Posted in thread: Help me change my ac filter on 12-12-2009 at 12:27 PM
There is a filter lying there on the bottom but I'm not sure if thats where it's supposed to
be. I've divided the pic into quadrants for easier explanation.
Posted in thread: Fan Kit on 11-07-2009 at 08:50 AM
Hello all, I'm new. I have a ceiling fan/light combo and I want to take off the light fixture
and just use it as a fan. Trouble is that since it's remote controlled the fan doesn't work
without the li...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?