Last Activity:07-16-2011 11:30 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Mt. Everest ceiling texture on 01-31-2011 at 03:34 PM
Anyone else have experience with this or an opinion?
Posted in thread: Removing Mt. Everest ceiling texture on 01-31-2011 at 09:54 AM
Thanks for the response.So the fabric softener and warm water will penetrate the paint barrier
enough to soften the texture and allow me to scrape if off huh? If it works, I will be
Posted in thread: Removing Mt. Everest ceiling texture on 01-30-2011 at 07:48 PM
Great forum here. Looking around I didn't find the exact answer to my question so here it is:My
house was built in 1938 and at some point in its history, someone added a "popcorn on steroids"
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?