Last Activity:12-26-2007 11:19 AM
Posted in thread: Floor drain on 12-19-2007 at 10:11 AM
I don't get any water; just soap suds. Is it possible to install a check valve? Thanks.........
Posted in thread: Floor drain on 12-19-2007 at 08:35 AM
I have a floor drain in my utility room that backs up soap suds when using the washer. Is there
a good solution for this. The drain is in a slab. I would like to install lamenant flooring if
I can cor...
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling