Last Activity:11-25-2012 3:08 PM
Posted in thread: SPT-1W in conduit? on 03-30-2012 at 01:07 PM
I bought a small outside fountain and the wires are too short to reach my GFCI on my outside
wall. On the 120 VAC transformer, output is "12VAC, 835mA, 10VA". The wire from the transformer
to the pump...
Posted in thread: concrete driveway on 01-10-2012 at 06:18 PM
Thanks to all with the advice. Judging from the movement, there may not be any mesh wire in the
slabs. There are expansion joints about every 10-12 ft across the driveway.Thanks again.
Posted in thread: concrete driveway on 01-07-2012 at 05:30 PM
When I moved into my older home 12 years ago, the driveway was about 4 years old and in very
good condition. We are on the expandinging and contracting black soil. 12 years later the
drivewway(10' x 1...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?