- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-22-2007 7:23 AM
Posted in thread: Grass clippings for garden on 05-22-2007 at 06:28 AM
VE response in regards to grass clippings for gardens. I put it down thicklyover the pathways
between the rows, because I was a tad leary of the excessive heat but over the summer I threw
caution to t...
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge