Last Activity:10-13-2010 7:55 PM
Posted in thread: radiator vs. forced air on 01-28-2007 at 09:28 PM
Thanks for the reply Glenn. You back up my thoughts.Do you know if the newer baseboard
radiators are more efficient then the old 4 Ft, ones?
Posted in thread: Whirlpool Duet Washer on 01-25-2007 at 09:02 PM
I have a Whirlpool Duet front loading washer.After a few months It started to have a musty odor
when the door was left open. I contacted Whirlpool and was told to leave the door open when not
in use. ...
Posted in thread: radiator vs. forced air on 01-25-2007 at 04:36 PM
I have a friend who wants to buy a 3000 sq.ft. 100 year old home with hot water heat.She has
been told to replace the old boiler sys. with a forced air unit. and she will save a lot in in
Posted in thread: Thanks for the Welcome. on 01-25-2007 at 04:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome.I am looking for info on boiler vs. forced air heating system's.And mold
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help