Last Activity:03-17-2011 7:23 PM
Posted in thread: carrier heat pump prob. on 03-17-2011 at 01:06 PM
well I might have got it. we will see. A friend said to try thisshut off all breakers,
tightened all screws with wires, cleaned the 5 amp fuse in box. replaced filter ( did not need
less than 2 months...
Posted in thread: carrier heat pump prob. on 03-17-2011 at 08:48 AM
Hell'o We have a carrier heat pump and elctric furnace. the thermostat in the hall is a
programable carrier that awas installed with the system. All about 12 years ago.Yesterday I
noticed if the heat ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working