- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-23-2012 10:32 AM
Posted in thread: keep wood post from sticking to concrete ? on 07-23-2012 at 08:55 AM
I had a similar situation with a mailbox. Somebody came down my street and hit all the
mailboxes as they drove along with a baseball bat knocking them over. One of my neighbors found
a product that ha...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco