Last Activity:04-27-2010 9:31 AM
Posted in thread: Glass cook top- 3 burners don't work on 04-28-2010 at 08:05 AM
It is a 5 burner stove-- 2 on each side and a warmer in the top middle.The upper left (small)
burner and the lower right (biggest burner) are the ones that work.
Posted in thread: Glass cook top- 3 burners don't work on 04-27-2010 at 08:30 AM
I recently bought a home and the stove was included in the package. However, 3 of the 5 burners
do not work. Is there an easy fix for these things? The stove is in good condition otherwise--
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill