Last Activity:08-06-2006 5:54 PM
Posted in thread: Outside foundation brick wall vents on 08-06-2006 at 06:19 PM
Thanks Square Eye for your Help, I will give this info to my Husband so we can get this taken
care of immediately.Thanks Goodness for the Internet!Carol
Posted in thread: Outside foundation brick wall vents on 08-06-2006 at 05:03 PM
We have a 1970's house and noticed that we have about 10 to 15 1/2" to 1" slit openings at the
bottom of the brick wall where it meets the concrete floorings foundation. We noticed that
there have bee...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs