Last Activity:01-19-2012 2:20 PM
Posted in thread: Hayooo from NJ ! on 01-19-2012 at 07:31 AM
BIG thanks for warm welcome :)
Posted in thread: Fireplace Questions...? on 01-17-2012 at 08:32 PM
Here is how we usually get that job done ...1. Gas or electric ? If you will go with gas which
is much more economic then you need to have a gas line at the place of the future fireplace. If
Posted in thread: Hayooo from NJ ! on 01-17-2012 at 08:17 PM
Wow, a lot is going on here :) Hello everybody !
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan