- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-02-2008 10:28 PM
Posted in thread: Rare single-button light switch on 06-02-2008 at 09:27 PM
My wife and I just bought a 1960 ranch house with Honeywell Tap-lite switches. I spoke with
Honeywell but they sold the product line to a company called "Tap-Lite, Inc." who went
bankrupt. It also app...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs