- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-27-2008 3:52 PM
Posted in thread: load bearing walls on 01-27-2008 at 03:02 PM
hello everyone i want to remove a load bearing wall connecting two rooms to make one. when
removing the wall whats the best way to support the wall and joists above?
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question