Last Activity:10-13-2010 12:22 PM
Posted in thread: Insulation in cold air return? on 10-11-2010 at 05:35 AM
Hi, all - I just bought a house from the '40s which uses ducts that are built into the support
beams, Opened up cold air intake to clean it before turning on heat, and saw that it was full
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling