- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-14-2010 9:42 AM
Posted in thread: Keeping my septic system healthy, what do you use? on 01-14-2010 at 08:28 AM
My septic guy told me to pour a bottle of yeast down the drain occasionally. He also said we
could use buttermilk or yogurt. I moved into a house that has three tanks that were of unknown
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question