Last Activity:10-03-2011 5:13 PM
Posted in thread: Door Repair Questions (hinges and sagging) on 10-04-2011 at 07:59 AM
Nealtw is correct, there is no joint failure. I had actually posted a link to the resolution
that I got on another forum, but I guess that comment wasn't approved by the moderator. I got
this fixed by...
Posted in thread: Door Repair Questions (hinges and sagging) on 10-03-2011 at 04:12 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post. Actually got this all fixed now from some assistance I got
on the other forum I posted this on. Which is here if anyone stumbles upon a similar issue and
Posted in thread: Door Repair Questions (hinges and sagging) on 09-28-2011 at 02:39 PM
Hello,I've read up on this on a few different websites and some forums and feel like I've
accumulated some decent solutions, but I also thought I'd post and get some more specific
comments in regards ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question