Last Activity:06-22-2011 2:55 PM
Posted in thread: fitting a bib tap properly on 06-26-2011 at 05:32 AM
Thankc a lot, I thought as much. I fiddled with all three bib taps and all have the same
problem. Must be a bad batch.Cheers
Posted in thread: fitting a bib tap properly on 06-09-2011 at 12:35 PM
Hiyou would think this was easy............I have an outside water tap, its a bib tap fitted to
a wall mounted elbow. I want the tap to line up vertically after screwing the tap onto the
elbow. I have...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?