Last Activity:02-11-2008 9:54 PM
Posted in thread: Washroom Exhaust Fan Through a Flat Roof on 12-05-2010 at 08:45 PM
Thanks GBR. That article is very typical of what I keep running into - written assuming a full
attic; though the thought that air is leaking through the fan housing is something I have
thought of but ...
Posted in thread: Washroom Exhaust Fan Through a Flat Roof on 12-05-2010 at 08:18 PM
My wife and I purchaced a house built in 1970 a couple years ago. It has a low slope roof (2 in
12) with no traditional attic, but instead the Ontario Building Code Minimum of 50mm inside of
an 8" joi...
Posted in thread: Is outside air really needed for a furnace? on 02-11-2008 at 08:26 PM
Hmm. Outside air is required to feed the furnace. I understand that. However, does the
requirement for ducting outside air into the space around the furnace change when there is also
a heat recovery v...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game