Last Activity:03-13-2007 2:29 PM
Posted in thread: Crawl Space (or lack thereof) on 03-13-2007 at 01:26 PM
I just had an inspection done on a house I am trying to purchase and there is no crawl space
access. The house is 97 yrs old, and I was wondering if this was normal? Also, are there any
Posted in thread: Rehabbed Pine floor question on 03-13-2007 at 01:23 PM
I am in the process of purchasing an old home (1910) in Church Hill that has been extensively
rehabbed to include the original pine floors. During the inspection, it was noted that there
were gaps bet...
Posted in thread: New home owner on 03-13-2007 at 01:11 PM
I am in the process of purchasing a home in Church Hill. Looking forward to moving across the
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair