Last Activity:09-24-2011 8:56 AM
Posted in thread: Building a wall pantry beside existing cabinets on 09-23-2011 at 03:16 AM
Thanks for the input! The cabinets in the pic flow well and look great. I was thinking about
that set-up if we decided against the build in but doubling the cabinets side by side.
Posted in thread: Building a wall pantry beside existing cabinets on 09-13-2011 at 07:35 PM
Thanks for all your input and help on this project. At first we looked at the pre-built
'utility' cabinets that Lowe's offers----> Item #: 75156 | Model #:23A U18R. We were
considering just screwing t...
Posted in thread: Building a wall pantry beside existing cabinets on 09-11-2011 at 10:20 AM
I'm wanting to build a pantry against my existing cabinets in the kitchen. The dim. are 40"
wide max by 25" deep max. How would you finish the drywall/paint on the wall adjacent to the
cabinets? My ot...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?