Last Activity:03-25-2007 3:10 PM
Posted in thread: Ductwork Mysteries on 03-25-2007 at 02:54 PM
I'm just getting started on a large, low-budget rehab project on a farmhouse that was built
before they knew what modern heating was. For the past thirty or forty years it's been heated
(??) by two pr...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help