Last Activity:08-12-2008 10:06 AM
Posted in thread: Help opening up a wall between rooms on 08-16-2008 at 09:13 PM
Thanks Glenn for the words of encouragement! :)
Posted in thread: Help opening up a wall between rooms on 08-12-2008 at 09:06 AM
Thanks,I understand, I could do this, but since the wall is not load bearing, I figured my way
would save some time and work.
Posted in thread: Help opening up a wall between rooms on 08-11-2008 at 08:37 PM
I'm making a 5' wide by 3' high cutout in my wall between my kitchen and family room. I"m
pretty handy, but I'm not quite sure how to handle this project with the least amount of work.
I'm sure the wa...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements