Last Activity:05-13-2006 4:02 PM
Posted in thread: cheapest way to finish a basement on 05-13-2006 at 03:06 PM
I recently bought a new home with and unfinished basement. I was wondering if anyone had any
thoughts on the very cheapest way to finish the basement. The area I want to finish is 18'x14'
w/ 8ft. ceil...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan