Last Activity:07-17-2006 1:52 PM
Posted in thread: cement and cedar posts on 07-14-2006 at 10:03 AM
This may depend partly on what the posts are for...If they're fenceposts, and the concrete is
below the frost line, you may not have much to worry about.If they're posts meant to support a
Posted in thread: replacing rotted front porch posts on 07-14-2006 at 09:03 AM
Hi all.I have an 85-year old house with a lovely front porch. It has brick columns to half the
height, topped by a concrete cap with a wooden base (2" thick block of wood) embedded in it
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan