- Posts 4
Last Activity:05-23-2011 6:48 PM
Posted in thread: Once Popcorn Ceiling is Removed on 05-23-2011 at 06:25 PM
Before you remove the ceiling you should consider covering it. There are foam ceiling tiles
available that you can glue up right over popcorn ceilings. They look amazing and are really
affordable. It ...
Posted in thread: Getting Rid of Popcorn Ceilings on 05-23-2011 at 06:23 PM
There are foam ceiling tiles you can use that you can glue up right over the popcorn ceiling.
It is much less work then trying to fix the ceiling and they are very affordable.
Posted in thread: Newcomer tackling Popcorn ceilings... on 05-23-2011 at 06:20 PM
If the popcorn ceilings are in good shape you could think about putting a foam glue up ceiling
tile right over them. They are very affordable and look great. It should also be a lot less
work then try...
Posted in thread: Painting? Basement and Color Ideas? on 05-23-2011 at 05:55 PM
Could could always paint over the cedar planks or rip them down. I would definitely go all
bright colors. You might want to think about going with ceiling tiles for ceiling incase there
is a leak you ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question