Last Activity:04-17-2006 11:06 PM
Posted in thread: stucco skim coat? on 04-17-2006 at 10:01 PM
Thanks I'll look into it :)
Posted in thread: stucco skim coat? on 04-16-2006 at 12:21 PM
I replaced my windows and I was told that the stucco patch wouldn't match the old one which has
been painted many times (sand texture). My contractor suggested a sandblasting and a skim coat.
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question