Last Activity:07-01-2007 11:22 PM
Posted in thread: Problem with vessel faucet on 07-01-2007 at 10:29 PM
We are redoing our guest bathroom and bought a vessel ink, a waterfall faucet, and a vanity
with a granite top with 2 pre-drilled holes in the vanity top. Ran into a problem, though. The
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge