Last Activity:02-13-2010 4:42 AM
Posted in thread: Finish ideas cobble stone patio on 02-13-2010 at 08:41 AM
Polymeric sand, I think I looked for that at the local Lowes, but all they had was the
"special" paver sand. I will look around to see what I can find.Thanks
Posted in thread: Finish ideas cobble stone patio on 02-13-2010 at 03:21 AM
I installed a loose lay paver patio about two years ago. I used 8"x8" dark gray cobble stone
pavers. It is holding up great, maintaining its base, and overall level. My only problem is the
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?