Last Activity:02-02-2010 8:48 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing aluminum basement windows set in concrete on 02-06-2010 at 08:30 AM
If I cut the window frame, will it pry out?
Posted in thread: replacing a front door (& jamb?) on 02-02-2010 at 07:33 PM
When you go to buy a new door, make sure it has a composite sill, an adjustable threshold, and
I would suggest steel over fiberglass because it is more efficient. Most steel doors come with
Posted in thread: Replacing aluminum basement windows set in concrete on 02-02-2010 at 07:08 PM
I need to replace the windows in my basement. They are aluminum framed basement windows that
are set into my poured foundation. My question is how do you get the old window frame out? I
don't see any ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs