Last Activity:04-29-2008 12:08 PM
Posted in thread: Making a vent for the stove on 04-29-2008 at 11:08 AM
I am building a kitchen in a walk-out basement and as part of the project need to open a hole
on the wall to install a vent for the stove. Although I have the general idea, I wanted to see
if someone ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan