Last Activity:01-12-2010 12:09 PM
Posted in thread: replace garage door opener on 01-12-2010 at 11:12 AM
We have a craftsman garage door opener, which looks like might need to be replace soon. Is it
possible to buy another opener and just replace the unit, minus the railing?Thanks.
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking