Last Activity:02-04-2013 2:55 PM
3 Likes on 2 Posts
Posted in thread: Reattaching cabinet doors in metal / brick on 02-03-2013 at 08:02 PM
Posted in thread: Reattaching cabinet doors in metal / brick on 02-02-2013 at 01:28 PM
The old hinges were not attached to the brick in any way. The broken brick in the picture is
just a coincidence. There were small holes drilled and threaded, the hinges were held on by
very short scre...
Posted in thread: Reattaching cabinet doors in metal / brick on 01-29-2013 at 04:11 PM
I have 4 under the counter cabinet doors that need to be reattached. The old hinges have
literally fallen apart. My first problem is finding the right type of hinge. The cabinet doors
are made of soli...
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?