Last Activity:06-01-2007 9:21 AM
Posted in thread: External Lighting Goes South... on 06-01-2007 at 08:27 AM
Greetings All, New Poster.Got a problem with an exterior light fixture that the window repair
guys knocked off the wall. Found a replacement, did exactly as was suggested in the
instructions and now n...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass