- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-22-2011 3:19 AM
Posted in thread: Carpet over concrete in crawl space...venting in crawl space? on 12-22-2011 at 02:24 AM
I think the carpet would be fine on the concrete, if the house or addition is newer there is
probably a vapor barrier under the concrete slab.the carpet is very fine on the concrete.
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge