- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-09-2008 11:16 AM
Posted in thread: Frosty Freeze on 06-09-2008 at 09:56 AM
i have a GE refrigerator 8 years old 11 months ago i had it serviced, tech advised i had a
small leak in the system and would need to add freon later. how do i do this, and what do
recommend on freon ...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?