Last Activity:11-18-2008 6:44 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Kenmore Power Miser 80 on 12-14-2012 at 05:13 PM
I ended up putting a new gas valve on it and a new board as well 2 years ago that kept this
thing running till just shy of 2013. R.I.P Kenmore Power Miser 80. You lasted for 28 years.
Posted in thread: Kenmore Power Miser 80 on 11-18-2008 at 05:44 PM
well....it only hummed once...when it was stuck. Other than that it clicks. It seems to be
working ok now...it hadn't been used for a while.
Posted in thread: Kenmore Power Miser 80 on 10-27-2008 at 07:19 PM
I have Kenmore Power Miser 80 (867768020) which I have already serviced myself a few times, but
I am having trouble locating a part that Is starting to go bad.It's the transformer that the
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab