Last Activity:08-03-2006 12:23 PM
Posted in thread: Small gap around foundation on 08-03-2006 at 11:18 AM
I've just purchased an 80 yr old house which has about a 2 inch gap between the foundation, and
the yard on one side. It seems to be fairly deep at around 4 feet. I can certainly get some
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question