Last Activity:08-24-2008 6:22 AM
Posted in thread: Insulating floor for a house on stilts on 08-24-2008 at 05:33 AM
Hello allDo any of you have suggestions on how to insulate my floor. I am building a one story
stawbale home ¨Post and beam To be built on stilts 3 feet off the ground.Not sure how to
insulate floor. ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help