Last Activity:10-09-2005 1:29 PM
Posted in thread: Ideas on what to watch on 10-09-2005 at 12:25 PM
decorating ona dime, i think its called on HGTV, and that christopher lowell guy has some
really good ideas, but im not sure if you meant decorating shows or home improvement shows like
Posted in thread: Foreclosures on 10-09-2005 at 12:23 PM
a friend of mine was looking for foreclosures but didnt want all the competition of the hud
homes so he went to every major banks website and looked for a forclosure link and some of them
had them, i ...
Posted in thread: water damage deductable on 10-09-2005 at 12:20 PM
I just found out the hard way that I have a $1,500 water damage deductable. I never knew til I
made a claim. Is this common? I thought teh 500 dollar deductable was for whatever, I didnt
know they cou...
Posted in thread: Paint-which brand is best? on 10-09-2005 at 12:15 PM
I'm about to paint my living room a chocolate brown color. the walls are white now. I really
don't want to do a whole lotta coats of paint. are the more expensive paints really better? is
- Home improvement
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking