Last Activity:04-09-2011 6:37 PM
Posted in thread: hardwire wall lamp with built-in dimmer on 04-09-2011 at 05:37 PM
Thank you, Kok328. That was as concise and complete an answer as I ever would have expected.
Problem solved-you're a gem.
Posted in thread: hardwire wall lamp with built-in dimmer on 04-06-2011 at 09:41 AM
I have stupidly disconnected the cord, which had a polarized plug, from the lamp and so am
confused about how to hardwire it to the electrical box which has 12-2 wire. the dimmer has 2
black wires and...
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom