- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-26-2009 10:42 PM
Posted in thread: Window too small for hole on 06-26-2009 at 10:03 PM
I have a similar problem. I have very old windows. They are the old corded kind. Soome of the
cords are broke and I can't shut the windows. Anyway, my dad recently passed away. His house is
very old a...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge