Last Activity:09-26-2005 11:49 AM
Posted in thread: Doors on 09-26-2005 at 10:48 AM
yes you canwe painted ours and they look so much betteror kids room they wanted the doors to be
the same as thier walls so we painted insides the same color it does look much better
Posted in thread: Firewood or gas logs on 09-26-2005 at 10:46 AM
thank you i never thought about the power going out and freezing to death wood burning is what
we are going to stay with
Posted in thread: Firewood or gas logs on 09-24-2005 at 10:35 AM
what do you perfer? I was going to put in those gas logs ones but I think I may miss the smell
of a real fire and gas would be expensive also I would imagine especailly since I like to have
one on all...
Posted in thread: Who is everyone with on 09-24-2005 at 10:29 AM
Just curiousI have ADT and we like it My wife loves the I the door chime so when you open a
door she knows about it It is hooked up to our buliding also
Posted in thread: Bed In a Bag on 09-24-2005 at 10:27 AM
Khols I probably spelled it wrong but we went there last weekend and bought a king size one for
us and a twin one for our guest room
Posted in thread: building a shed on 09-24-2005 at 10:26 AM
I bulit mine and it took a day my brother helped me it is a good size bulding but we did not
put in windows thoughIt was really cheaper for us to buy the materials and bulid it ourselves
then to go bu...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring