Last Activity:09-20-2011 11:49 AM
Posted in thread: Cutting Hardiboard Around Door on 09-21-2011 at 05:29 AM
Thanks for the replys, I'll try the masonaory blade then switch to a wood blade. It's only the
height of the door on one side so hopefully it won't be to much trouble. Thanks again.
Posted in thread: Cutting Hardiboard Around Door on 09-20-2011 at 09:36 AM
So soon I am going to be installing a standard 6ft French door in the back of my garage. The
wall is unfinished so I am looking at the studs. The garage was built a number of years and
owners ago and ...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?