Last Activity:03-08-2010 7:21 PM
Posted in thread: Home-Rigged Vertical Lathe on 03-07-2010 at 07:10 AM
I recently rigged up a vertical lathe for use with PVC and CPVC. One thing that is very
misleading is the rubber band. It is only there to keep the drill at an exact angle and if it
were to fail (whic...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal