Last Activity:01-23-2011 1:38 PM
Posted in thread: Hot water heater leaking from exit pipe on 01-23-2011 at 12:38 PM
I ended up replaceing the entire copper flex line, using the teflon tape on the threads at both
connections. 18 hours later no drips or obvious leakage. thanks for all of your help!
Posted in thread: Hot water heater leaking from exit pipe on 01-22-2011 at 04:19 PM
I have a 3yr old electric heater that appears to be leaking from connector of the heater and
the pipe which carries hot water to the rest of the house. I removed the copper pipe and
connection from th...
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question