Last Activity:11-21-2010 2:45 PM
Posted in thread: Cutting into wall to create a 24" tall by 15' wide crawlspace. on 11-21-2010 at 01:50 PM
Hi again.So, i think that I found a way to add more space to my office. So there is a closet in
my office, I took out the doors and use is a shelving. I kinda like the way it is now.... but I
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots