Last Activity:04-29-2008 11:11 AM
Posted in thread: kitchen remo on 04-29-2008 at 10:11 AM
I was thinking about opening up the kitchen to the living room, supporting the house
construction with some beam and demo the 3 column in the living room. I was also planning to
close one of the windo...
Posted in thread: bath remodeling on 04-29-2008 at 09:18 AM
I am thinking about remodeling my bathroom a bit.1.Move the walls towards bedroom (which is
huge)2.demolish the wall that parts sinks with the rest of the bathroom 3.install triangle
bathtub (jacucci ...
Posted in thread: siding repair on 04-29-2008 at 08:05 AM
I have replaced 7 sheets of rotten siding. I have used hardi pannels and hardi trims. I have a
dillemma whether I should go up and cover the sticking out flashing with 1X6 and ugly seams
with 1X4 foll...
Posted in thread: siding on 04-22-2008 at 06:07 AM
what's the scenario if I just cover the problem and not replace the rotten wood but just treat
it with some bleach. will the rot grow inside and eat into other 2X4s ? thanks ...just trying
Posted in thread: siding on 04-21-2008 at 10:35 PM
I am trying to fix my siding. As you see on the attached pictures there is some rot underneath
the existing siding. What would be the best way to handle it ? When I poke the knife in the
rotten part i...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?