Last Activity:11-05-2008 12:00 PM
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Ducts on 08-25-2008 at 06:36 AM
Thanks for the info. The new furnace will be installed in 2 weeks so I will continue with my
ductwork and then ask the installer to make some recommendations.
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Ducts on 08-22-2008 at 07:41 AM
Thanks for the info. We just moved into a house that was built in 1869 and I'm trying determine
if the duct work is correct. There is no duct work to the 2nd floor which I'm in the process of
Posted in thread: Cold Air Return Ducts on 08-20-2008 at 07:16 AM
Is there a rule of thumb or formula to determine the amount of cold air returns required and
where they should be placed?
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help